We reserve the right at any time, with or without cause, to:
- change the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
- change the Website, including eliminating or discontinuing any information or services.
Ozshade is a registered trade mark. Copying and Reproduction of any designs will be prosecuted according to the international Intellectual Property laws and agreements. Without the written consent of Ozshade, no information or any other Ozshade materials or property may be copied, reproduced, displayed, republished, downloaded, posted, digitized, translated, modified, transmitted, distributed or commercially exploited in any way.
This site is provided by Ozshade and makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site or the information, materials, content or products included on this site.
You agree not to use the Information, Services or the Website to take any action or actions that:
- are contrary to Ozshade’s public image, goodwill or reputation;
- infringe on our or any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation, or encourage any conduct that could constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability;
- are libelous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, invasive of privacy, abusive, tortious, hateful, discriminatory, pornographic or obscene;
- transmit any trade secret or other material, non-public information about any person, company or entity without the authorization to do so;
- restrict or inhibit any other visitor from using the Website, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion of the Website;
- modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Website or Information;
- remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Information, Website, or Services;
- sublicense, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, or convey any rights under this Agreement to any third party, or otherwise commercially exploit or profit from the Information or content of the Website, or any portion thereof, in any manner whatsoever, except as expressly permitted herein;
- “frame” or “mirror” any part of the Website without our prior written authorization;
- distribute any virus, worm or other similar or deleterious files, scripts or programming routines;
Improper use of the Information and Website may result in civil or criminal liabilities.